Pastor's Desk: Fourth Sunday of Lent
Welcome everyone and with this Sunday being Mother’s Day I am sharing a special blessing for mothers for you to pray.
Church Notices: 3rd April 2011
- The TROCAIRE Lenten boxes are still available at the doors of the church for those families who did not get one through a child in the schools.
- If you and members of your family would like to attend the Parish Passover Celebration on Spy Wednesday, 20th April, at 7.30pm in the Donahies School, you should get your invitation cards next week at the back of the church. For those who have never been at Passover before, why not sign up this year, you will be most welcome.
- There will be a very important meeting of the Parish Liturgy Group next Tuesday evening at 7.30pm in the Sacristy to complete plans for the Holy Week and Easter Ceremonies.
- Irish Autism Action (IAA) has a fundraising charity night in the Grange Woodbine Community Centre on 8th April. Please see the notices at the doors of the church for more details.
- Once again this year some kind parishioners have given us a couple of beautiful Monster Easter Eggs to raffle for parish needs and tickets are being sold after Masses this weekend. The draw will take place on the Tuesday of Holy Week after the 10.00am Mass.
- Articles & photos for the next edition of Trinity News should be submitted to the Parish Office no later than Friday of the coming week.
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament continues on Monday from 10.30am till 7.30pm. All are invited to spend some time before the Lord.
Today being Mother’s Day, on behalf of the Parish Team, we wish all mothers, and grandmothers too, a very happy day.