Parish Pastoral Council: June 2011
Minutes of the Parish Pastoral Council Meeting, Tuesday 21st June 2011.
- The Parish Child Protection Officers gave a presentation of their work in the Parish and the PPC expressed their thanks for their work of training all groups working with young people in child protection best practice.
- Election of officers of the PPC were as follows;
- Chairperson: Margie Kennedy
- Vice Chair: Jim Mulcahy
- Secretary: Marian O’Toole
- President: Fr. Eoin McCrystal (ex officio)
- The Eucharistic Congress Bell will be in our Parish on Monday 26th September 2011. Various events will take place during they day to mark this symbolic event and details will be made known over the next few weeks.
- From September a weekly newsletter will be available after Sunday Mass which will be produced in the parish office to augment the monthly Trinity News.
- Fr. Enoch Usifo from Nigeria will be in our Parish to help out during July and August.
- The next PPC meeting will be in September.
Marian O’Toole, Secretary